Energy Healing Sessions
Start your journey today!
Book Your Appointment
About Energy Healing
What To Expect
Book Your Appointment
This booking window is for Energy Healings only. You can access all services on the booking page here.
We have sessions remotely and in person. Please scroll to find your preferred session. Each session defaults to 30 minutes, you can add time once you choose your preferred session.
About Energy Healing
Clairvoyant Energy Healings
Feeling grumpy, tired, emotional overload, physical exhaustion, you just don’t feel like yourself. Outside energy is having an impact on your wellbeing. This healing clears out the energy that is not you and brings you back to center again. Release. Replenish. Heal. Energy healing, at its simplest form, is removing the energies that are not you, and replacing them with the energy that is you. Healing is not ‘fixing’, it is returning to wholeness. Long distance and in-person sessions available.
What To Expect At Your Session
What to Expect At Any Session
- I always start with a brief check-in, introductions, who you are, why you have arrived in this space at this time, and what you are looking for from the session.
- I set the energy for the session with a prayer
- We dive into the session content.
- You are seated in a chair at the table in a receptive mode and I am reading your energy related to the purpose of the session or questions you are asking.
- The structure within the session may vary, but we will come to an agreement on what it will be at the time of the session, within the first few minutes.
Clairvoyant Hands-On Energy Healing Sessions Expectations
- You remain clothed but are are laying on the table or seated in a chair relaxing and receptive to changes.
- I use my hands to scan your energy field. As I find blocks or information, I communicate them to you by word, and by tapping/activating them through resonant vibration, bringing them to your awareness. During you may experience sensations such as heat, cold, tingles, or just awareness of the energy moving, some people simply experience release and relaxation. For some the activation releases emotions trapped within the field, generally this does not mean experiencing the emotion, but rather the relief or enormity of that emotion releasing. Some techniques do include light touch, I will always explain what that will be like and ask your permission before using these techniques.
- Physical manifestations of energy blocks can also be addressed during your session, including pain, cysts, and other ailments. I am not a medical doctor, my work is only through resonant energy vibration, so I encourage your to seek whatever medical treatments you feel are appropriate for you.
- For more info on what to expect during a healing, you can view this slide show.
What To Expect In A Remote Session
- Remote sessions are done via the online meeting room app ZOOM (you can use your phone to dial in to ZOOM if you do not have internet capability.)
- We meet, and often it is very similar to the in-person session.Remote healings are actually one of the most requested services I offer.
- They are done completely through working with your energy field and can be a bit tricky to understand without experiencing it. They can be done during a scheduled meeting, or you can request one and they are done as my schedule allows and you receive an audio recording summarizing what occurred. If you are interested in those, please contact me and we can schedule a time to discuss it and give you a short sample session.
Please note I am a trained clairvoyant and spiritual counselor. I do not dispense legal, financial, or medical advice; nor is any information you receive intended to be legal, financial or medical advice. If the topics you wish to inquire about generally require the services of a lawyer, accountant, financial advisor, medical practitioner, or otherwise licensed professional, it is suggested that you do contract those services as you normally would.
Monday 9:00 am–12:30pm
Tuesday 9:00 am–12:30pm
Wednesday 9:00 am–12:30pm
Thursday 9:00 am–12:30pm
Friday 9:00 am–12:30pm